BONE MARROW SOUP is a great way to for health building. Keep your immune up and you’ll be sure to function without the sniffles, cough, fever …all the things that may invade your system.
The key is nutrition – optimum nutrients in your body will definitely make a difference. Here are several reasons why Bone Marrow Soup is better for you than the average bone broth or soup!
- Bone Marrow (yellow and red) – contains myeloid stem cells – which are the precursors to white blood cells and platelets.
- Collagen and Gelatin – Wow, we really pack it in!!! Great for soft tissue and wound healing, coats the mucus membranes of the gastrointestinal tract, facilitates digestion and assimilation of proteins and the bonus, for fortifying hair, nails and skin.
- Cartilage and Chondroitin Sulfate – essential in maintaining the integrity of the extracellular matrix – lines the blood vessels, may assist the body in lowering cholesterol, joint pain associated with osteoarthritis, improve inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Glycine – an important amino acid that is necessary for the production of heme (the part of the blood that carries oxygen).
- Glycine – also contains a precursor amino acid for glutathione and large amounts are needed for the liver to detoxify after chemical exposure.
- Proline is absolutely essential to the development and maintenance of healthy skin and connective tissues, especially at the site of traumatic tissue injury. Proline is needed to make hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine, two amino acids that form collagen.
- Doctor made and Doctor approved!
Available in 6 locations. 305-244-2334 Office